Tradução & Definição
adverb phrase, prepositional phrase
more and more: cada vez mais, mais e mais
More and more people are switching from Kalvin Krime to Delavigne perfumes. Cada vez mais pessoas estão mudando de Kalvimn Krime para os perfumes Delavigne.
I'm getting used to it as more and more time goes by. Quanto mais o tempo passa, mais me acostumo.
- "Shopkeeper : Well we mostly supply to government organizations, although more and more leading corporations are purchasing these days."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "Ursula : Listen, consumers are becoming more and more interested in green issues, and companies will do much better economically if they listen to their customers and show that they care about the future of the planet!"
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "Your market share has increased and more and more people are buying your perfumes."
- "More and more women are attending the matches, and this can only be a good thing!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'More and more' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!