Tradução & Definição
a moustache (UK), a mustache (US): um bigode
- "That means that you over there, yes you with the moustache, you may know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows the Queen of England."
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "and Higgins, except I don't have a moustache!"
- "She's probably got a moustache!"
- "Said one drunk bar patron, "This one guy wanted to watch a show about midget bachelorettes in bikinis, then this other dude, a big guy with a beard and a mustache and a lot of tattoos, he wanted to watch a wrestling match."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Moustache' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...