Tradução & Definição
natural: natural, verdadeiro, que não é falso ou produzido
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "Homeopathic, natural juices with restorative effects."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "The park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Natural' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!