Tradução & Definição
next (week): a próxima (semana)
next: depois, em seguida, logo
- "Our next contestant is Horatio Oléré."
- "Nice work. Next!"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "I can only imagine what might be next."
- "I'm going to the next level!"
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in the next decade."
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Apparently they're going to be married in Las Vegas next weekend."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Next' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!