Tradução & Definição
notably: particularmente, notavelmente, especialmente
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "As you correctly assessed in your email, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Notably' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!