Tradução & Definição
occasional (use): (um uso) ocasional, eventual
(I go swimming) occasionally : (Eu vou nadar) às vezes, de vez em quando, ocasionalmente
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "Although firings are occasionally necessary, terminating an employee should be a last resort."
- "Stutterer and occasional bed-wetter"
- "Icarus : Well, I... I have been known to let my hair down occasionally."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Occasional' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!