Tradução & Definição
(It's) 5 o'clock: (São) 5 horas em ponto
- "It's nearly four o'clock and we haven't seen you at the office today."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Bruno : It's also 9 o'clock in the morning."
- "Say, next Wednesday morning in your offices, 9 o'clock?"
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'O'clock' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!