Tradução & Definição
(I have a few questions) of my own (to ask you): Eu tenho algumas perguntas formuladas por mim para lhe fazer
I have a place of my own: Tenho a minha própria casa
- "I've added a couple of notes of my own (in red)."
- "Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own."
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "I answer all her questions, but I can't help but ask a few of my own."
- "Please allow me to respond to your question with a few questions of my own: why on earth are we wasting valuable work time by addressing such a completely ridiculous issue?"
- "I now have a place of my own."
- "But perhaps I can add some adjectives of my own: disturbed;"
- "Brian, it's time that I found a love of my own!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Of my own' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!