Tradução & Definição
to offer: oferecer, propor
Thank you for offering your services. Obrigada por oferecer seus serviços.
an offering, an offer: uma oferta, uma oferenda
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "Free-shipping and "buy one get one free" offers are expected to increase before Christmas."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Hannah : Well, what about offering discounts on some of our products?"
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Offers us 6 months of exclusive exposure on Sheik Jafar's shelves"
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Offer' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...