Tradução & Definição
on one hand... on the other hand...: por um lado... por outro lado
On one hand, I'd like to go out tonight, but on the other hand, I need to be at work very early tomorrow. Por um lado, eu adoraria sair esta noite, mas, por outro lado, eu tenho que trabalhar cedo amanhã.
on one hand...: por um lado
(but) on the other hand...: (mas) por outro lado... embora...
- "On the other hand it makes me sad that I can't give you the response you might expect."
- "On the other hand he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "On the other hand, the server could die at any moment."
- "On the other hand, he did find an accordionist on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "I was really pleased with it - on the one hand."
- "My camel Sheeba, on the other hand, drinks water once a week."
- "Newborns, on the other hand, sleep between 16 and 18 hours a day, and toddlers sleep between 10 and 12 hours a day."
- "On the other hand, I think we should go back to San Francisco."
- "On the other hand, it is in London and-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'On the one hand on the other hand' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!