Tradução & Definição
(to be right) on time: (ser) pontual, (estar) na hora certa
- "Make sure you're on time to welcome him. Please go ahead and start without me, I'm running a bit late - my dog had water aerobics."
- "You're on time... for once in your life."
- "Bruno : Ahem. Thank you all for respecting my wishes, and arriving here on time."
- "Please show up on time and wear loose-fitting clothing."
- "I expect you all to be present, awake, attentive and on time."
- "And you're all on time!"
- "Send the bill to Bruno, there's a guy that'll pay you on time."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Next week, don't be late - try to be on time."
- "You're right on time! Please sit down, Jean, John."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'On time' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!