Tradução & Definição
an organization (US), an organisation (UK): uma organização, um organismo, uma associação
organized (US), organised (UK): organizado
to organize (US), to organise (UK): organizar, arranjar, planejar
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "But more accurately, I'm the winner because I'm getting paid for organizing this."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Organization' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!