Tradução & Definição
an organization (US), an organisation (UK): uma organização, um organismo, uma associação
organized (US), organised (UK): organizado
to organize (US), to organise (UK): organizar, arranjar, planejar
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "But more accurately, I'm the winner because I'm getting paid for organizing this."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Organization' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!