Tradução & Definição
the origin: a origem, a fonte, o início
- "Brian : Someone has singled me out because of my ethnic origin, and is tormenting me with racist graffiti!"
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "For example, in France, we emphasize Delavigne's French origins much more than we do here in the States."
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "In a remote village, Delavigne first met Horatio Oléré, a shaman of ambiguous origins."
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré, a shaman of ambiguous origins."
- "Origins : It's a pagan thing about dead people."
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Origin' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!