Tradução & Definição
(an) outstanding (performance): (uma performance) excepcional / marcante
(an) outstanding (bill): (uma fatura) pendente, não liquidada
- "My research of the Delavigne Corporation leads me to believe that this position is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Sam : You're concerned about the interest rates on your outstanding loans."
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "This letter should detail all prior communication that you've had with the client, the outstanding invoices, and the total amount owed to your company."
- "We turn our attention now to Sweden, a country best known for its delicious meatballs, outstanding ice hockey players and the 70's pop quintet ABBA."
- "326 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Bruno : My other major concern is the interest rates on our outstanding loans."
- "Of course, if we can sell a few more bottles of fragrance in the process, then that would be outstanding."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Outstanding' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...