Tradução & Definição
over dinner, at dinner: durante o jantar, no jantar
We'll talk in detail over dinner. Falaremos com mais detalhes durante o jantar.
over lunch durante o almoço
over the weekend: durante o fim de semana
- "Perhaps we could conduct the interview over lunch one day?"
- "doesn't soil it over the weekend."
- "The votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results, and take your questions."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "So if you're still willing, I'd like to get together over lunch, or maybe even brunch, so that we can sort out this trouble with your loans once and for all."
- "You can read it over lunch."
- "Votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results and take your questions."
- "Listen, I was hoping we could meet over lunch."
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "I hope to tour your factory over the weekend when all the workers have gone home."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Over dinner' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!