Tradução & Definição
over the years: durante anos, ao longo dos anos, com o passar dos anos
Over the years, Philip Cheeter has had many girlfriends. Ao longo dos anos, Philip Cheeter teve muitas namoradas.
over (the course of) the day: ao longo do dia
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Over the years' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!