Tradução & Definição
to own: possuir, ter
I own three cars. Eu tenho três carros.
(my) own (car): (meu) próprio (carro)
UK: Now that I'm thirty, my mum wants me to get my own home.
US: I owned a motorcycle when I was younger.
- "I see you manage your own share portfolio."
- "We'll have our own meeting by the coffee machine."
- "Jean : Do I own my own home?"
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "Although I don't own a rifle, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed on commercial flights."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Own' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...