Tradução & Definição
to own: possuir, ter
I own three cars. Eu tenho três carros.
(my) own (car): (meu) próprio (carro)
UK: Now that I'm thirty, my mum wants me to get my own home.
US: I owned a motorcycle when I was younger.
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "We'll have our own meeting by the coffee machine."
- "I see you manage your own share portfolio."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Although I don't own a rifle, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed on commercial flights."
- "Jean : Do I own my own home?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Own' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!