Tradução & Definição
- "I am your dentist, and I get off on the pain I inflict."
- "Bruno : Sounds painful."
- "Brian : I don't know, but going to the toilet has become a painful experience!"
- "The more painful the better!"
- "They are very painful, especially when you sit on them."
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "Jean, is love always this painful?"
- "It's common knowledge around the office that she is going through a painful divorce."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Pain' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!