Tradução & Definição
a panda : um panda
- "Can we have panda?"
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Panda' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!