Tradução & Definição
a panda : um panda
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "Can we have panda?"
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Panda' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!