Tradução & Definição
(your) parents: (seus) pais
Gosh! You look just like your parents Ahmed!! Deus! É incrível como você se parece com seus pais, Ahmed!
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Parent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!