Tradução & Definição
a passenger: um passageiro, um viajante
>Passengers are required to show their passports upon boarding the plane. Os passageiros deverão mostrar seus passaportes antes de embarcar no avião.
What is the passenger capacity of this aircraft? Quantos passageiros cabem neste avião?
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Passengers are requested to keep their possessions with them at all times."
- "Passengers are advised to find another means of transport."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passengers are therefore advised to use the Piccadilly and Bakerloo line."
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Passenger' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!