Tradução & Definição
a passenger: um passageiro, um viajante
>Passengers are required to show their passports upon boarding the plane. Os passageiros deverão mostrar seus passaportes antes de embarcar no avião.
What is the passenger capacity of this aircraft? Quantos passageiros cabem neste avião?
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Passenger : Well, I was here first, there's no way I'm moving!"
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Passenger' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!