Tradução & Definição
a passion: uma paixão
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Amazon Passion..."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me "GymEnglish", my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "Where is the passion?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Passion' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!