Tradução & Definição
a peak: o pico, o topo, o máximo
a mountain peak o pico da montanha
a peak price um preço máximo, preço limite
(she is) at the peak of her success: (ela está) no topo da sua carreira
to peak (at 50 euros per share): alcançar (50 euros por ação)
The company's sales peaked in December; they've been going down ever since. As vendas da empresa alcançaram sua máxima em dezembro; desde então elas não pararam de cair.
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "In spite of my blinding rage, my lifestyle guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "Horatio : This daffodil was delivered to me by a dragon flying from the highest peak in the Himalayas."
- "The second world war saw a surge in union membership which peaked during the 1950s, when 36% of the US labor force was unionized."
- "This is obviously a huge stroke of luck for the company, as Ms. Bümbüm is at the peak of her success in Hollywood and worldwide."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Peak' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!