Tradução & Definição
a perfume: um perfume
a perfumer: um vendedor de perfumes, um perfumista
UK: Delavigne makes the world's most beautiful perfumes.
US: You pretentious, perfumed idiot!
- "Thank you for sending me the script for "PERFUME KILLER"."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "The perfume killer sprays each of his victims with a different"
- "You see, "Pilkington Perfumes", that's a name with class."
- "Jones is expected in court this morning to hear charges against him. He vehemently denies claims that he passed on top secret information to perfume rivals Kalvin Krime and Grevlon."
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "He takes my perfumes and gives them to Kalvin Krime!"
- "For some reason, the "perfume counter" wasn't deducting units of Moulin Magic from the inventory when they were sold and left the warehouse."
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Perfume' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!