Tradução & Definição
to persuade: persuadir, convencer
He's still trying to persuade me to buy the car. Ele ainda está tentando me convencer a comprar o carro.
persuasive: persuasivo, convincente
UK: The salesman persuaded me to buy a monkey.
US: You'll never persuade me to cut my hair.
- "I found your advert to be quite persuasive."
- "You never know what you're going to get with Warbuckle, but if anyone can persuade him, it's me."
- "If you really want to keep Jean on our staff, you'll persuade him to start taking some courses, you'll help him get trained."
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
- "So unless you can persuade me otherwise, we may have to seriously reconsider Philip's suggestions."
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Persuade' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...