Tradução & Definição
a piece: um pedaço, uma parte, uma porção
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "Brian : Or a piece of wood!"
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Brian : ...or a piece of wood..."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of..."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Piece' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!