Tradução & Definição
a pirate: um pirata
to pirate (a software program): piratear (um programa de computador, um software)
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Rupert : The pirates are demanding a ransom of $2 million for the safe return of the hostages, believed to be a couple in their thirties."
- "Brent : Pirates?"
- "Jean : When I was little, I always wanted to be a pirate, to sail the seven seas and look for treasures and use my sword... and my gun..."
- "Did the pirates shoot someone?"
- "I don't want you pirating illegal copies of a software program. I will not tolerate bootlegged software in our offices because of legal concerns."
- "Not that kind of pirate."
- "What do you think about pirates?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Pirate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!