Tradução & Definição
a plane, an aeroplane (UK), an airplane (US): um avião
All passengers must board the plane. Todos os passageiros devem embarcar no avião.
- "-Small plane."
- "By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Horatio : This is a sky flying machine... or a plane."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor..."
- "I've only crashed two planes in my life, there's nothing to worry about."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites..."
- "I fly like paper, get high like planes."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Plane' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!