Tradução & Definição
a plate: um prato
- "Edward : Uh... eeh... cold so... plate... cold."
- "It says that we had two steaks and fries when in fact we had one steak and fries, and one plate of mashed potatoes."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "You were the lunch on a big fish's plate!"
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "Too much food on his big, fat plate..."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Plate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...