Tradução & Definição
to poop, to poo: fazer as necessidades, fazer cocô (coloquial)
poo, poop: cocô (coloquial)
- "I can smell the poo already, and we haven't even opened the door yet!"
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "Hannah : You're the intern, go and clean up this monkey poo please!"
- "Philip : Ok team, it's worse than I thought: the chimps have had a serious poop fight."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "You two, go in and clean up the monkey poo-poo!"
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's "poo poo" to you)."
- "I mean I don't enjoy picking up her poop."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Poop' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!