Tradução & Definição
positive: positivo, favorável, afirmativo, otimista
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
- "We wanted to give our customers a truly positive experience"
- "At 2.33pm Susan Bliss was seen crying in the toilets with a positive pregnancy test in her hand."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Positive' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!