Tradução & Definição
(She's) possibly (responsible for what has happened): (Ela é) provavelmente (responsável pelo que aconteceu)
- "I suggest one verse and possibly a chorus, but that's it."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "This development pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain Nirvana with us, or possibly just Soundgarden."
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Possibly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!