Tradução & Definição
to postpone: adiar, postergar, transferir, retardar
UK: When I got pregnant, I had to postpone my wedding.
US: The meeting has been postponed until Tuesday.
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "If we could postpone the meeting until next week (when I'll be free all week long), I would really appreciate it."
- "Due to an unexpected change in planning, the meeting on "security systems", originally scheduled for next Thursday, has been indefinitely postponed."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Postpone' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!