Tradução & Definição
a presentation: uma apresentação, uma performance, uma representação
- "Let's turn to my sexy Powerpoint presentation!"
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a "cute accent" when I spoke Mandarin."
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "Hannah : Actually, Philip, Kimmie is here to give a presentation to the staff."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "Bruno : Okay Icarus, I'm ready to hear about your strategy, but I'm worried it's going to be boring... which is why I'd like you to give me the presentation as a rap."
- "Subject: Presentation for lecture"
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Presentation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!