Tradução & Definição
(it's) pretty (far): (É) muito (longe)
I'm pretty tired, so I don't think I'll be going out tonight. Estou muito cansada(o), acho que não vou sair esta noite.
(a) pretty (girl): (uma menina/moça) bonita
You look pretty in that dress. Você está muito bonita com esse vestido.
(it's) pretty much (the same): (é) praticamente (a mesma coisa)
UK: Have you seen the new girl? She's really pretty!
US: Not when you get up close - she's actually pretty ugly!
- "Fat Face Sal : Pretty good, pretty good."
- "You sound very pretty."
- "I'm too pretty to die like this!"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "But I've got to warn you, these are some pretty serious tough hombres back there..."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "So, would you say that that's pretty much all you need to know about New Zealand and Australia?"
- "Horatio : Yeah it's pretty cool."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Pretty' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!