Tradução & Definição
previous (experience): (a experiencia) prévia, anterior, precedente
I really got along with my previous partners. Eu me dei muito bem com meus antigos sócios.
In a previous life, Luna was a dolphin. Em sua vida passada, Luna era um golfinho.
previously: antes, anteriormente, previamente
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "Any kids from previous marriages or anything?"
- "This replaces my previous endeavor of sleeping with as many people as possible."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "Granted, personal issues should not interfere with job performance, however it is my firm belief that, given time, Doris will regain her previous productivity."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me."
- "continued from previous page"
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Previous' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...