Tradução & Definição
a problem: um problema
- "I solve problems."
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "Edward (Intern) : Hello everyone... is it a problem that I can't swim?"
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
- "Betty : Is that a problem?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Problem' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!