Tradução & Definição
a procedure: um procedimento, um processo
- "This is really a minor procedure with about a ninety percent success rate."
- "Have you brought someone to take care of you after the procedure?"
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "It's standard procedure for a contract like this, Steve."
- "I hear those type of procedures can really be a pain in the ass."
- "Now, I'm sure that the procedure was explained to you during your consultation, but I'll just go through it one more time to ease your mind."
- "Techie : All this is standard procedure Mr. Carter."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Procedure' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!