Tradução & Definição
a product: um produto
We sell top-quality products. Vendemos produtos de alta qualidade.
- "If you are quite angry with a Delavigne product, press 2."
- "A boycott by a boy who is boycotting French products because a French boy stole his music."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "If you are mildly annoyed with a Delavigne product, press 1."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Product' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!