Tradução & Definição
a product: um produto
We sell top-quality products. Vendemos produtos de alta qualidade.
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "If you are mildly annoyed with a Delavigne product, press 1."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "If you are quite angry with a Delavigne product, press 2."
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "A boycott by a boy who is boycotting French products because a French boy stole his music."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Product' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!