Tradução & Definição
to promote: promover, fomentar
to promote a new product promover um novo produto
to be promoted ser promovido a um melhor cargo de trabalho
a promotion: uma promoção, uma nomeação
For your good work, I’m giving you a promotion. Estou te promovendo pelo seu bom trabalho.
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "One solution may be increasing discounts and promotions this year."
- "Maybe you can be promoted to manager after all."
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Promote' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!