Tradução & Definição
to protect: proteger
a protection: uma proteção
- "- Protective coveralls."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "Brian : But, I use protection!"
- "I bet they want me to join the bureau to protect the country."
- "I want to protect my home from burglars please."
- "Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it: Protect your home in whatever way you see fit, and start sleeping better at night."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Jeff (Australia) : Well, Brent, Australia is a Commonwealth nation, under the protection of the Queen of England, although we're independent."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Protect' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!