Tradução & Definição
to protest : protestar, manifestar
There were thousands of people out protesting the war. Havia milhares de pessoas protestando contra a guerra.
a protest: um protesto, uma manifestação
- "Susie : As I was saying, protests, customer boycotts and international mistrust are all dangers here."
- "Tension in this country is high - riots, protests, and angry tea drinking seem inevitable."
- "Edward : We're marching to Bruno's office in protest!"
- "So, what's the deal with this protest?"
- "He denied us our right to march in the May Day protest, so we're denying him his right to leave the office for the weekend."
- "Susie : Nearly 1000 laborers in Vietnam protested the poor working conditions by refusing to work."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Protest' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!