Tradução & Definição
qualified: qualificado, competente
He's finished studying and now he's a qualified chef. Ele terminou seus estudos e agora é um chef qualificado.
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am extremely qualified."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "You should consult a qualified health professional immediately..."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Qualified' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!