Tradução & Definição
- "A ballad about the fateful day at Bondi Beach was released shortly afterwards, and has quickly made its way up in the charts, rivalling "Waltzing Matilda" in popularity."
- "So, go ahead, but be quick."
- "Come quickly!"
- "We must come up with a plan quickly, before nightfall."
- "The Queen : I suppose we could do a quick tour."
- "Let's check in with Moira for a quick look at today's headlines."
- "Quick, let's take a selfie together to celebrate."
- "It quickly became apparent that Ursula Bauer, a Swiss environmental consultant, was the brains behind the operation."
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Quickly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!