Tradução & Definição
to raise (a salary); to raise (money): aumentar (o salário; juntar (dinheiro)
to raise (a child): criar (uma criança)
a (pay) raise, a pay-rise (UK): um aumento (de salário)
- "On the other hand he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather Xavier Delavigne, who raised me like his own son, taught me the perfume trade, and sacrificed everything he had to send me to this school."
- "On the other hand, he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "To replace them, he found a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Fast food giant O'Donalds plans to use the land to raise cattle."
- "Ask for a pay-rise for example."
- "Just look at Cherie Blair, she has raised three children yet still manages to earn more money than her husband and he is the Prime Minister of England."
- "I'll raise it on my own."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Raise' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!