Tradução & Definição
to raise (a salary); to raise (money): aumentar (o salário; juntar (dinheiro)
to raise (a child): criar (uma criança)
a (pay) raise, a pay-rise (UK): um aumento (de salário)
- "On the other hand he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "To replace them, he found a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "I'll raise it on my own."
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather Xavier Delavigne, who raised me like his own son, taught me the perfume trade, and sacrificed everything he had to send me to this school."
- "Fast food giant O'Donalds plans to use the land to raise cattle."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "On the other hand, he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Just look at Cherie Blair, she has raised three children yet still manages to earn more money than her husband and he is the Prime Minister of England."
- "Ask for a pay-rise for example."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Raise' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!