Tradução & Definição
(I am) ready: (Eu estou) pronto
to get ready: se preparar, aprontar-se
"To get ready" vem sempre seguido de um verbo no infinitivo: "Motoristas, se preparem para ligar os motores!"
- "Bruno : Are you ready?"
- "Harold : Is everyone ready?"
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "I'll be ready for tomorrow!"
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "Narrator : Bruno eventually perfected his skills of interpretation until he was ready to take on the ultimate challenge: the dolphin."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn."
- "Ready? Here we go, Brian!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ready' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!