Tradução & Definição
a receipt: um recibo, um boleto, uma notinha do caixa
The cashier forgot to give me my receipt. O caixa esqueceu de me dar o recibo.
the receipt (of a parcel): o recebimento (de um pacote)
UK: That's 25 pence change and there's your receipt sir.
US: If you don't have a receipt then I cannot refund you, madam.
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "I discovered the receipt for a sizeable equipment purchase from 1998, which was not registered, and could have caused a catastrophe."
- "No, no the receipt was in my pants, and my pants are long gone."
- "Brian : Do you still have the receipt?"
- "- Damaged goods must be reported immediately by telephone upon receipt of items. No claims for compensation can be made after three working days."
- "Philip : Receipt?"
- "I'd love to give you a refund, but you need a receipt for that."
- "326 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "Brian : Well, without a receipt, I am afraid you're not going to get a cash refund."
- "Jean : I mean a receipt."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Receipt' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!