Tradução & Definição
to recover (from an illness): recuperar-se, recobrar-se (de uma doença)
Has she recovered from the accident yet? Ela já se recuperou do acidente?
you'll recover quickly: Você vai se recuperar rapidamente.
to recover (an old toy, a debt): recuperar (um velho brinquedo), cobrar (uma dívida)
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "Terrance is recovering from a minor surgical procedure, but he is still in good enough shape to beat me at nine holes of golf, that son of a gun."
- "You'll have to contact the impound lot to recover your vehicle."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Bruno : Ah... So this part at the end - that climbs - it must mean that our share price will recover!"
- "Bruno : You'll recover quickly I'm sure."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Recover' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!