Tradução & Definição
to recover (from an illness): recuperar-se, recobrar-se (de uma doença)
Has she recovered from the accident yet? Ela já se recuperou do acidente?
you'll recover quickly: Você vai se recuperar rapidamente.
to recover (an old toy, a debt): recuperar (um velho brinquedo), cobrar (uma dívida)
- "Bruno : You'll recover quickly I'm sure."
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "You'll have to contact the impound lot to recover your vehicle."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "Bruno : Ah... So this part at the end - that climbs - it must mean that our share price will recover!"
- "Terrance is recovering from a minor surgical procedure, but he is still in good enough shape to beat me at nine holes of golf, that son of a gun."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Recover' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!