Tradução & Definição
to recruit (staff): recrutar, selecionar (pessoal)
We're recruiting for the next war. Estamos recrutando para a próxima guerra.
a recruit: um recruta
The company is looking for 400 new recruits. A empresa está procurando 400 novos funcionários.
a recruiter: pessoa responsável pela seleção de pessoal, um recrutador
- "Conducts most preliminary interviews with new recruits."
- "No recruiters please."
- "I am very confident that our new recruits will be fully operational within a few months."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Icarus : Well, we're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Subject: New Recruit"
- "Philip : I recruit, interview, select and train the sales staff according to Delavigne Company policy."
- "My responsibilities included training new recruits, as well as manning the phones and having direct customer contact."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Recruit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!