Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "and it was an offer he couldn't refuse."
- "Horatio came back to help me, but I refused."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "Since I was no longer covered, my insurance claim against Kalvin Krime was refused, even though the truck driver was the responsible party."
- "Horatio was jailed in the meat freezer for refusing."
- "She refused to listen to me."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Refuse' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Refuse'? Compartilhe com a gente!